4 Bears Bed & Breakfast has a variety of activities on property and even more within a short drive.
- Back yard wild life viewing and just relaxing and enjoying the magnificent views without mosquitoes!
- Backyard campfire and grilling if you want to bring out some steaks or whatever else you may like to grill over the campfire!
- Mules and horse to see and get to know, they are friendly. Kids love to feed and pet them.
- Hike around Lower Sunshine lake, only a 5 minute walk from the house
- Lake and river fishing. Lake is only a five minute walk from house. Greybull river is only half mile away and the Wood river is only a mile and a half away!
- Ice fishing on the lake.
- Cross country skiing too!
- Target shooting
- Ammunition reloading demo, see how ammunition is made!
- Wildlife tours, go looking for elk, deer, antelope, buffalo, bear, coyote, wolf, prairie dogs,
- Coyote calling
- Wolf calling
- Motorcycle friendly, as we are on a paved highway and have indoor parking to keep your bike out of the weather while you sleep!
- Prices for the tours and wildlife calling start at $125 half day or $175 eight hours.
- Show you where to fish for free!
- Target shooting prices to be set at the time depending on what guns are used and how much you want to shoot.